We will process it! Reinventing the bitumen extraction process!
Ekonafta Poland Sp. z o.o. is a unique global company whose main activity and focus is separating bitumen and other petroleum based materials from tailings (including MFTs), froth, oil sands and petroleum sludge on the basis of an innovative VPC High Shear Process, invented by American scientists from Vary Petrochem LLC.
We solve these problems through the use of a breakthrough chemistry CAC-24 and associated processes. We have developed solutions that will result in higher bitumen recovery, reduced operating costs and greater profits while eliminating the creation of any environmental contaminants.
Focusing on developing a revolutionary chemistry and process, the VPC Process brings a different approach to the table. Rather than simply improving on existing technologies we introduce a new chemistry and process to the petroleum industry.
The basis of the technology is the CAC-24 chemistry, for which, Ekonafta Poland has an exclusive use license from Vary Petrochem LLC. The license covers the EEC countries.
The technology has the following advantages:
- It is environmentally safe
- It is energy efficient (operating temperature approx. 54 degrees Celsius)
- It does not ruin the internal structure of hydrocarbons
- It does not create new waste
- It is safe to use (not toxic)
- It is reusable in a closed cycle and does not evaporate
- No emulsions are formed and a mixture of oil components readily come out of the aqueous phase
- The technology is based on the water, no solvents are used
- It has a wide adaptability and works effectively in plants of any capacity
Case in point: thinking outside the solvent box.
A game-changing technology in the oil sands bitumen extraction — a completely solvent and VOC-free extraction process. - find out more.