All raw material elements that comprise CAC-24 are available worldwide and are in plentiful supply. 92% of the elements are commodities; the remaining 8% of synthesized materials are readily available from many major chemical suppliers.

The chemical costs to produce a given amount of hydrocarbons depends on the chemical recovery system employed by the user. In as much as the chemistry is fully recyclable a 1/2–2% chemistry loss make up is easily achievable. Overall it is believed that the chemical costs for the Vary process are significantly lower than the chemical costs associated with other current extraction processes.w.